Sunday, April 27, 2014

Saturated Canary and Copics



I bought some new Saturated Canary stamps today at Picture This and thought I'd play with them a little bit!

This little sweetie and her puppy is Wendy! I colored her up to look like my youngest and her dog. 



I like how she turned out and can't wait to make her up into a card!! 

I colored her up again to look like my middle daughter. She's so sweet!!


And colored her up for a third time to look like my oldest daughter! 

I over-worked the brown on her dress a little but I love the hair and face!


Hope you enjoy my little girlies!!! 


Don't forget to check Picture This for the next Copics class coming in May!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.