Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Copic Colored Graduation Cards Galore

I've been busy working on Graduation cards for all the lovely kids graduating high school this spring. I don't generally make my own graduation cards but thought I'd give it a go this year. Of course, originally I thought I'd only have to make one or two cards.....not the dozen I am ending up making.

Anyway....I'm always up for a challenge. I decided to use a digital stamp by Saturated Canary for my card focus. Now normally I don't do digital stamps as I like to have a physical object to work with AND like to support the small businesses. But I couldn't find a graduation stamp that I liked better. So went with these graduation people. Krista at Saturated Canary did an excellent job drawing these!!






Music notes are a Stamps by Judith Stubbie Stamp. I used glossy accents on the eyes to make them more dimensional. MFT fishtail banners were used for the tabs. Pearl accents, ribbon and cute papers. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.