Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Lonely Last Papers

I have a soft spot for those papers in the stores that are all by their lonesome!! Those last papers no one else seems to want to buy. I feel bad for those papers......some of them are the most awesome pieces of paper you will find!! Some are not so pretty and others have an awesome back on them!

This paper was full of elephants on the front side. They were cute but not something I would need for myself. Then I turned it over, and found this cute pattern on the back! Score!

Add some banners (blue one is embossed with a Darice embossing folder). Sunflowers and Flourish by Cheery Lynn. Added some twine and Candi's dots and now we have a cute page! I'm loving the way that it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.