Monday, January 2, 2017

2 Page Flower Layout

I found this super cute paper on the sales floor at work but there was only 2 pieces left so I created this layout. I decided to make my own flowers that matched these pages.






The flowers were made by cutting out various sized circle dies out of coordinating papers. Then I used the Tim Holtz Distressing tool and roughed up the edges. I inked the edges with Vintage Photo Distress ink. I used my stylus and to add dimension to the flowers and then attached them all together off center with a large brad. I thought they looked similar to the flowers on the background. 

I finished the set of pages off with a custom cut title of 'Memories'. Something simple to go with the simplicity of the pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.