Thursday, October 19, 2017

Gift Holder Card

This quick gift card holder card is simple to make. I layered my green behind white card stock embossed with the Taylored Expressions snowflake embossing folder. I then cut the green with the Taylored Expressions Tag Pocket and assembled. I cut the polka dot paper out of a coordinating size Tag Stacklets 1 by Taylored Expressions. I cut a rectangle of polka dot paper to fit  the front. I wrapped  a piece of ribbon around the pocket and tied a double bow with the Zutter Bow-it-all. I then attached it to the front of the card and inserted a gift card.
The inside of the card is waiting for a sentiment to fit the person who receives the card.
You could add a cute coffee cup the the front and give a Starbucks GC. The possibilities are endless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.