Tuesday, November 13, 2012

More Fabric


For my birthday I got a gift card for Joann's. So I went out and bought some fabric to go with the fabric I used in my kitchen/diningroom. I have been planning on making a quilt for the quilt rack hanging in my dining room for 3 years now.

I didn't take my fabric with me to match it, so went from memory. Here's the fabric I bought mixed with the stuff I had.

 
I think I can make them work together. I tried to vary size of pattern and color to get some contrast but yet allow resting spots for the old eyes. We'll see how it goes. I still have to finish my Christmas runners and stockings. But in the mean time, I'm planning this quilt in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.