Wednesday, December 4, 2013

2013 Ornament Swap

I used large bottle caps to make this years ornament for the swap!
Supplies used were green ribbon, My Mind's Eye coordinating papers from their Winter Wonderland collection, frosted lace Stickles, the Martha Stewart snowflake punch and adhesive rhinestones along with the large bottle caps. The Crop-a-dile and Aleene's EasyFlow tacky glue were also used.



I put a layer of Stickles around the outside of the snowman paper. I then highlighted the bottom of the snow man with the Stickles to make it look more like snow. 



On the back I placed the snowflakes and highlighted them with Stickles. I placed the adhesive rhinestones in the center of the snowflakes to add additional sparkle. 




I then punched two holes in the rim of the bottlecap using the punch and then threaded green ribbon through the holes and tied for hanging the ornament on the tree. 


I think they turned out cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.