Thursday, March 20, 2014

Just popping in.....

I will be leaving for work in a little bit, but thought I'd stop by and tell you what I've been up to.

These last few evenings I've been working on my Copic coloring techniques. I am definitely getting better and can't wait to take Leann's hair and face class in April. If you live in the area and are interested in Copics, you should definitely think about taking this class at Picture This. Leann is certified in Copics and always gives tons of information!

I've also been doing a lot of looking on Pinterest. Looking at the new dies and stuff that people have used. I recently bought a cute little butterfly by Impression Obsession that I used on my Gracie with Bunny class coming up. I LOVE that little butterfly! I also just got the Memory Box swirly tree die. SO cute!! Look for some kind of card using these dies in the future.

In the meantime, here is a picture of a scrapbook page I made for my daughter. She is a member of her school's show choir and we wanted something a little bit nicer than the team picture to remember this year by.
Sorry the picture isn't the best. I used my phone. I'll try to get a better picture uploaded later!

Her school mascot is the 'Railroader' and the show choir is Locomotion. Cute spin off the name. The music die is from Cherry Lynn I think (bad of me not to remember!!) and the train tracks are from Sizzix. The train is a custom cut from Picture This that I inked with white ink. The rest is a black overlay custom cute at Picture This as well. Flowers by Prima and rhinestone accents were also used. Red glitter paper and black POW paper were also used along with a silver metallic paper to mat the pictures.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.