Thursday, March 20, 2014

Sweet Tweets


I just finished making this sweet little card to celebrate the first day of spring!!


I used Spellbinders new Tweets die, Spellbinders Nestabilities shape die and Memory Box Jasmine die and tag die. (dies pictured below) Papers are WorldWin by Colormates solid cardstock, Authentique, Simple Stories and Crate Paper. Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo was also used.


My daughter, Jordan, gave her input on this card as I was assembling it. She really likes it and so do I. It just makes me feel good to look at it. I'm not sure if I can part with it or not. I may just have to keep this one for myself!!


 

 Happy Spring everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.