Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Cascading card with Cheery Lynn dies!



After I did my Mother's Day Cascading card class in April, I got several requests to make up card kits for people. I seem to get them all the time, actually. So I made up this card kit for the store. It sold out in 10 days! I'm currently working on a new kit for a women's birthday card but until them, enjoy this one!


After cutting and scoring my two pieces for the card, I used a Martha Stewart lace punch to punch out the top edge of each piece. Put both sides together and then added the double layers of paper (brown and floral). I cut a flourish from MFT. Doily and butterflies from Cheery Lynn. Label from Spellbinders. Happy Birthday from Elizabeth Craft. I simply LOVE how this card folds in to fit in a standard A2 envelope but folds out to become 3D!
Who wouldn't love to recieve a card like this? Look for Cascading card kits at Picture This!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.