Saturday, August 8, 2015

Prom Scrapbook Page with Moxxie


WAAAAYYYYY back in April my middle daughter had her Junior Prom. It was an exciting time for her. She was on the prom committee and put a lot of work into decorating for prom as well as selling tickets etc. When she was elected to prom court it was even more exciting for her. 
In honor of her special day and the entire prom court, I made this page. 


Paper is Moxxie- A Night to Remember, I mounted the photo in blue and purple metallic cardstock. 
Flowers are the Judy's Blooms die by Cheery Lynn inked with Versa inks with the centers being Candi dots. I added a little bling by putting crystal gems highlighting the sprakle marks in the paper. 

This was definitely a night to remember for all of us! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.