Sunday, December 6, 2015

Cheery Lynn, My Favorite Things, Memory Box and Spellbinders Dies!


There is a lot going on with this page starting with the bright and colorful floral pattern of the paper. I decided to pull the yellow out in the flowers by using yellow to mount my photos and make the flourishes. The orange to make the flowers pop and the teal to bring it all together.

Cream circle was cut using Spellbinders Nestabilities circles. Pierced scalloped circle is a set by Memory Box 'Open Studio', Flowers are the Daisy strip by Cheery Lynn. The flourishes are the stitched flourish by My Favorite Things 'Die-namics'. Candi Dots finish off the centers of the flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.