Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Popping with Paisley



Those that know me know that I gravitate to certain types of papers. Pailey is one of those prints that I tend to always pick up. I'm guessing it might have to do with growing up with tons of paisley print clothing. Maybe. I just love the way that it looks!

This page is make using a strip of a coordinating paper to help break up the business of the paisley. It is layered over a solid color that I wanted to bring out of the background. I chose to do the photo
areas in the 2 prodominate colors on the page, embossing the top layer with a basic dots embossing folder.  

Flowers are all made from Cheery Lynn dies and embellished with pearls. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.