Monday, December 19, 2016

Memory Box Gothic Window




I made this card using as a step card, I embossed the base with the bubbles embossing folder by Taylored Expressions and added a torn piece to the front bottom as a snowbank, I cut out the window and it's frame and layered it with acetate. I then added greenery from the Martha Stewart punch. I also used the same punch to create the tree over a triangle as the back step of the card. (viewed through the window) Stickles in green, gold and red were added as 'lights' on the tree. I colored one of the small crazy cats by Tim Holtz to add peeking out the window. Everything on the front of the card was embellished with crystal Stickles to give it that sparkly snow look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.