Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas baking

Working on some Christmas baking. My daughter, Jordan, made some lemon snowballs a couple days ago along with a pan of Magic Cookie Bars and Peanut Butter Bars.
Today so far I have made some Eggnog Snickerdoodles and Pizelles.

Here are the pizelles. Double Chocolate ones rolled to make canoli on Christmas and regular non-rolled pizelles.


Eggnog Snickerdoodles. YUMMY!!

I'll be making more cookies and some truffles later on today...I'll add them as they are made!!

UPDATE:
We also made Reindeer cookies, peanut butter bars and chocolate orange truffles!!


I still need to make my fudge and a few other things. Then the baking is all done! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.