Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas cards of years past


These are Christmas cards I did in 2008. I thought they turned out great and it was my first foray into alcohol inks! I used a Tim Holtz stamp for this card. 
Blue alcohol ink spread on glossy paper. Stamped the Tim Holtz stamp with a quick dry black ink

I added 3 snowflake brads on the right and anther one on the snowman. Mounted onto contrasting card stock and affixed to snowflake stamped card. Finished off with funky white string.

I made both light blue and dark blue cards.


A friend of mine did something similar with the same stamp and burgundy card stock and inks. She punched a squared out the lower right corner where I put the snowflake and inserted a picture of her granddaughter. Very neat! Sorry I don't have any pictures of her card!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.