Wednesday, December 14, 2011

In the beginning......

I'm not quite sure what prompted me to start a blog. Perhaps it is because of my recent return to being a housewife or perhaps from my excitement over creating my latest paper ornaments for the ornament exchange I am in with my TW friends. Whichever it may be, here we go!!

Yesterday I created some cute ornaments for my swap friends. I used red, green and white cardstock and cute out a circular Fleur De Lis Motif using Spellbinders Shapabilities and my Cuttlebug. I then stamped a snowman using Touchestamps.com stamp Rejoicing Snowman 1454-E in black ink. I stamped 'snowflakes' using a dowel stamp by Stamps by Judith. I colored in areas with colored pencils and used Stickles to embellish. They turned out cuter than I expected.

The Green ornament...
The red ornament

My favorite of course is the white ornament!!

I'm thinking of using something similar to make my Christmas cards...not sure what I'm going to do there! Hope to have them ready to mail out by Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.