Friday, July 24, 2015

Cascading Mother's Day card


I'm a little behind on posting things to my blog. Okay, perhaps a lot behind. It's only July and Mother's Day was in May. Not too far behind. (Sheepish grin)
I made this card and matching A2 clear card box for a Mother's Day Card class. 
This is my most favorite card I've made to date. I just love it!

Here is a picture of the card in the card box. Snug as a bug in a rug! 

For this card I used an Eggplant colored cardstock for the base and used a coordinating floral paper. Then cut out Cheery Lynn flowers in matching card stock. I punched out leaves with the Marha Stewart punch in 2 different colors of green. I used Bubble gems for the centers of the flowers. 


Here is the card opened up and the card box. 
What better way to say Happy Mother's Day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.