Thursday, July 30, 2015

Simple Life Scrapbook Kit

I made this page using the Simple Life Scrapbook kit that was on sale for National Scrapbooking day at Picture This. I used coordinating card stock to make the embellishments. 
Banners are MFT Fishtail Banners with the holes punched with a Crop-a-dile. Flowers are Cheery Lynn Judy's Blooms, Daisy and Shasta Daisy Dies. I used the MFT Stiched scallop die to make the aqua border and a EK Tools punch to make the border on the flower paper. Candi dots and gems are used in the center of the flowers. I used twine to string together the banners. I placed a sticker from the kit under the left photo area. 


I think there are still some of the scrapbook kits left at Picture This. I like this page so much I'm going to buy another one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.