Thursday, July 23, 2015

Exploding box card


My nephew Adam's little boy was baptized a couple of weeks ago. What a wonderful day to celebrate! For his special day, I decided to make an exploding box card. PaperCuts makes a great kit to get you started on your card. All the main pieces (base etc) are in the kit. All you need to do is add your papers and dies and assemble!


For this card I used blue Coordinations card stock, cut to size and embossed with an argyle embossing folder. Then I sanded the embossed to make it pop. 
I added coordinating papers to the flaps. I used the deer trio from IO, The tree trio from IO, clouds from Memory Box, hot air balloon from Memory Box, Baptism saying by Cheery Lynn. Acetate strips were used to float the clouds. 



You can pick up your box card starter kits at Picture This! What kind of card are you going to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.