Saturday, September 2, 2017

Birthday's Are the Best~Congrats





Here is a card I made for the Taylored Expressions 9th Birthday Challenge (links and sketch below) For this card I used Granny Smith card stock. Patterned paper from the Playful Patterns-Holiday paper pack. I used Worn Lipstick and Peacock Feathers oxide inks to create the background behind the shaker. Then I stamped the Congrats from the Sign of the Times set and heat embossed it. The Strawberry Milkshake card stock I cut out using the Frame in Frame cutting plate. I Embossed the Cookie Monster card stock with the Ah-maze-ing embossing folder. The sentiment is from the Balloon Buddies Stamps set and the music notes are the Love Notes dies.




Happy Birthday Taylored Expressions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.