Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Dee's Distinctively Dies Cardinal and Impression Obsession Pine

This card could easily be flipped into a Christmas card instead of a birthday card.  I wanted to make something a little more outdoorsy for a birthday. I love the colors in this card. I popped up the cardinal by Dee's Distinctively dies. It was a set of 8 different cardinals. 
The branch is by Impression Obsession, I cut that out in a color to match my base and the grayish brown in the wood paper background. The Happy Birthday sentiment is by Taylored Expressions.
I used a black and white gingham ribbon to finish it off. I made the double bow using the Zutter Bow-it-all. If you haven't tried out this tool yet and love to use bows on your projects, you definitely should! I can make so many perfect bows in a short period of time!! I LOVE it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.