Monday, September 4, 2017

Giving Thanks

Summer is almost over as fall is quickly approaching. High of 60 this coming week. Cooler weather makes me think of my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving!






To create this card I used Mulberry Wine card stock for the base and layered with black Card stock. I created the next layer using mirrcard, StazOn and Distress inks, Braided embossing folder and heat embossing.(future tutorial to come!) I cut out a scalloped oval and layered it with cut out images I stamped from the Fall Florals stamp set using Toffee, Sweet Basil, Mulled Wine, Pumpkin, Dijon & Candy Corn inks. I cut out a fishtail banner and stamped the sentiment from the same dies set with Mulled Wine ink. I finished it off with some brownish epoxy bubble dots that were in my stash.

I used the sketch from the Taylored Expressions for their 9th Birthday Challenge.


Happy Birthday Taylored Expressions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.