Saturday, August 9, 2014

Coloring Fun!


I was in a coloring mood so decided to color up some cute Stamps by Judith. Since fall is my favorite time of year, I decided to do this pretty little fall display.

At this point, it is just colored, but don't be surprised if you see it in a class this fall. We are starting to get new fall papers in at work, so the ideas for this little beauty are floating around in my head!

That is how one of my past card classes came about! I had colored up this Stamp by Judith called Sorry Sam! Isn't he cute?? I just want to give him a hug :)

Coloring him one day turned into this card class I had in July!


 Sorry Sam is a little bit larger stamp so I made him into a square card to accommodate his size. He's such a sweetie that you may see him used in a class again!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.