Monday, August 11, 2014

Quick Page

There was only one of this pretty scrapbook paper left on the flower at work. It was lonely! I don't know why people don't want to buy up that last piece of paper?!?! I just had to make it up into a page.
I used the Cheery Lynn Daisy Strip to make the flowers and topped them with a Candi that I inked to match the paper. The flourish is also Cheery Lynn. I LOVE this flourish and use it a lot on my pages and cards. The scalloped design at the top is a border punch by Martha Stewart. The doily is also a Cheery Lynn die. Such great dies they make!

I found several other lonely singles on the floor today. I'll have to grab those up and give them some love! (or you could!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.