Sunday, August 10, 2014

Great Impressions Stamps!

I did this card class in July! Two of the cards were off the June 2014 Stamp of the Month board and one from last seasons boards. 


It was a fun class and I learned a few things about certain colors not mixing together (but in a good way!!) when I was coloring these images! I stumbled across a perfect way to make aged looking ropes/wood. A new favorite technique of mine. Will be using the technique again in a future class I'm sure. 
The Black-eye Susan flower die (used in the swinging bird card) has become one of my favorite new flowers to do up! I have been using them a lot lately, but in different ways! Keep an eye out for it in future posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.