Monday, August 18, 2014

Dozens of Dies!!


Okay, so not DOZENS of dies....but a lot of them!! I made this card a couple weeks ago based off a card that I saw on Pinterest. I loved the way the creator had used tons of ties and layered them to get such a great affect! The person I 'croplifted' from had used all Cheery Lynn dies. I don't have all the dies that she used, but I have a lot of good substitutes for them!! The dies that I used were from Cheery Lynn, Impression Obsession, Spellbinders and Memory Box.

I put this card on display at work to show the many uses of these dies and was promptly asked to do a class with it. Generally I stick to doing classes with stamps and Copics, so a resisted. And resisted.



Took about a week, but I did give in and decide to do a class with this card. I made up another similar card and will do a class with both cards on Sept. 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.