Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Great Impressions Class!!


I will be teaching how to color and assemble these three coordinating Great Impressions stamped cards on Aug 14! These make great cards to brighten anyone's day!! And you will notice that once again I've used butterflies on my cards. They are so summery!!


And remember the other day when I said to watch for different uses on that Black-eyed Susan flower die? Well....those blue flowers are made by JUST using the center piece!! They sure resemble Mum's to me. Well, if mums were blue!! I'm sure I'll be using them again in this way for future fall projects, but in mum/fall colors! Seriously....the possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.