Thursday, October 30, 2014

Christmas Berry Card Set


Have you seen the cute paper pic sets out there and ever wondered what you would do with them? I took this sweet Christmas set by The Hobby House and made them into Christmas cards. This set came with 6 circle paper pics in various sizes. The 3 pictures are each repeated.


Lets start with this sweet little mouse swinging on an ornament. I cut the cardstock for the front and wrapped the gold ribbon around and tied it in the front before mounting the cardstock on the card base. Then I placed the paper pic circle I had punched out on the front. I cut out this Memory Box Star Wreath in a coordinating color and pop dotted it around the paper pic. I finished it off by adding these cute Candi Dots to the upper right.
 

I used the other of the mouse swinging on an ornament for this card. I cut out a circle from coordinating cardstock with the Spellbinders Nestabilities circle dies then put the punched out paper pick on top. I added the gold string from the top of the paper then added Memory Box Holly and Berries die. I used a white pen to add accents to the berries, I finished off the card by adding Crystal Stickles to the bubbles in the picture. 


 This little girl and her kitty are featured in my next card. I mounted her on coordinating cardstock cut out using the Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Circle dies. I added ribbon around the card front and adhered to the back before mounting front on card. Added the girl and Candi Dots on the ribbon. I used a couple of the C shades of Copics around her image to make her pop out a little.


Isn't this little snow angel and her critters totally adorable?  She was sized a little larger than the A2 size card I wanted to make. Instead of doing a square card, I decided to cut part of her off. I carefully cut her with my paper cutter. I added a cardstock border to the front of the card then added the angel. I kept is simple by just adding some Candi Dots  to the lower right corner and a cute little bow to the upper right corner. I outlined the image with a couple of W shades of Copics to make her pop out a bit more.

The last two images were used to make scrapbook pages, but I forgot to take pictures of them. I hope this gave you some ideas on how to use those adorable paper pic sets that you see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.