Sunday, October 26, 2014

Embossed Christmas


For these simply elegant Christmas cards I used embossing folders. Such cute designs and so easy to make. These embossing folders are the larger 5X7 size. Both cards are A2 sized cards. I just wanted to show how easy it is to make cards with any of the embossing folders, even the bigger ones!!


This embossing folder I did in two different colors of metalic text weight paper. This is a larger sized embossing folder and I made it into a A2 card size. The Merry Christmas was at the bottom of the embossing folder so I did it in the red and fussy cut it out to highlight it. I used a gold metalic paper for the background, setting it off with gold ribbon and adding a little gem to one of the ornaments.I mounted the entire thing on red metalic cardstock to finish off the card.


This embossing folder is a tree made up of objects that are all about Christmas. Also a larger sized embossing folder that I made into an A2 card. I used a white metalic  text weight paper (can you tell I like to use metalic papers for Christmas??) them embossed the image and adhered it on a white metalic cardstock card. I used a star shaped gem in the center of the star on the tree for a touch of bling to set the entire thing off. I really like the simple classy look of this card.


Hope you all are having fun making your Christmas cards this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.