Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy Howl-O-Ween!!!

Trying to catch up on my posts from how hectic it has been!

Just a quick little post with some inspiration for a little Halloween fun!! Bought this cute Great Impressions stamp the other day and had to color it up right away!!

I used Copics to color and Wink of Stella to add a little bit of sparkle. Dies by Cheery Lynn, Spellbinders and Impression Obsession.

I tried coloring in a couple different ways. I hope you enjoy!!!


I outlined the image to make it pop off the page.





Closely following the colors used by Great Impressions with just a few changes. Wink of Stella pens to high-light the images and make stripes on the cape.

I used the brush Wink of Stella on this one to give it some sparkle and make it pop Also switched up the colors a little bit!

Hope you and yours have an amazing Halloween!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.