Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Sensationally Simple Snowflakes


You can tell we've been making a lot of Christmas samples at the store lately. These are two cards that I made for our Christmas Extravaganza in early October. They have 2 things in common.
1) They use a snowflake die.
2) They are colored with Copics.

Let's take them one at a time. 


The background of this card is embossed with a large dot patterned embossing folder. The snowflake swirls are stamped on a white paper with Momentos black ink. (I always use a Momentos ink when I am going to be coloring with Copics. ) I highlighted the stamp with different blue and gray Copics.  Then the stamped image is mounted on a blue cardstock. I cut out the Basic Grey snowflake and popped it up on the card. Added a white Candi dot to the center. I added Crystal Stickles to the snowflake and stamped image to give it some sparkle.


For this card I stamped a Hero Arts little snow bird on white Copic approved paper with Momentos black ink. Colored it in with Copic markers. Then took a green cardstock A2 card and cut a circle out of the front with Spellbinders Nestabilities dies circle. I mounted the bird to show through the circle and then cut out this cute snowflake wreath by Memory Box and mounted it around the circle. Simple and sweet!! You could stamp your favorite Christmas, winter or birthday saying underneath, or just leave it plain. 
It's so Tweet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.