Friday, October 24, 2014

Stamps by Judith Tree of all Seasons




I thought it would be sweet to use the Stamps by Judith 'Tree of all Seasons' stamp to do some Christmas cards. I made a couple different cards with the tree and Judith Stubbies. What fun!!
I used the entire tree stamp to do this card, and stamped it with the ornament, candy cane and pine cone stubbies. Colored them all in with copics. The blue border is done using a Fiscars border punch.

To make this card, I stamped the pail on the paper and then masked it off before stamping on the tree. I added some bulbs and holly leaves. After coloring the bulbs, I added Glossy Accents to make them look more real. Border punch by Fiscars. 

Both cards are colored with Copics.  Can't wait to try more variations of this tree!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.