Thursday, February 5, 2015

Bring on some Sun!!

Don't you need a little bit of sunshine with all these cold days we've been having? Something to brighten up the mood and chase away those winter blues. How about a glass of lemonade?


This is one of the cutest dies that I've ever used! I love that there is a citrus wedge and a slice and that you can layer and do so much with this entire set. So many possibilities with the mason mug alone!

And isn't the paper just yummy too? I am generally not a fan of chevron, but I love the color combinations in this paper!! Reminds me of our cruise the the Carribean that we took a million years ago when we first got married. Ah....so relaxing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.