Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Mmmmm Bacon by Taylored Expressions

The day that this stamp arrived at the store I just HAD to have it. I mean seriously! How cute is this?
This is one of the cards I made in yesterday's card class. One of Taylored Expressions perfect pairs stamp sets! Eggs and Bacon. Simply adorable!!!! I can't tell you how much I like this stamp. I mean, I really can't say it enough!!I LOVE this stamp!! Taylored Expressions is my new favorite stamp and die company!!

This card is made with Copic markers, colored cardstock, this sweet chevron paper, coordinating ribbon and some bling to finish it off. Completely sizzlin'!!

Here is the set of cards we made in class. Tomorrow I'll show you the VW Beetle card!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.