Friday, February 13, 2015

Time of our Lives

I have this thing about red, white and black. I really like the way it looks together. It just seems kind of classy. When I found this paper, this lonely paper (it was the last one of it's kind on the shelf) I just had to make it up into a page and I just knew it had to have red, black and white embellishments. The title is custom cut at Picture This. Red photo areas are embossed with a Darice argyle embossing folder and highlighted with a black background. I added some 2 sided ribbon with a bow to set it off. The reverse of the white is black on this ribbon. LOVE it!! Of course, black Prima flowers were added to give it a little 'Connie' touch. I set pearl accents in the center of each flower.

I can't wait to find other black and white papers I can make similar pages from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.