Thursday, February 26, 2015

VW Beetle by Taylored Expressions!!

Taylored Expressions has some of the cutest and funniest stamps and dies!! If you know me, you know that I like a good pun! And a good punny saying on a card just makes my day. Taylored Expressions is sure to make me happy with this stamp and die set!!
The set includes three different Bug car stamps, a car die and several cute sayings to go with them! I can't wait to play around some more with this set. So many ideas are floating around inside my head....hopefully I'll have time to work with them soon!
Copic Markers were used to color the bug! Some pieces of cardstock were inked with Versa inks. I used a little of each side of this two-sided paper and popped up some of the accents. Vroom, Vroom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.