Monday, June 15, 2015

Authentique Stars

In honor of our recent holiday, Memorial Day, I quickly made these two pages using Authentique paper. This distressed looking polka dot paper seemed the perfect thing to use. I just love the texture of the Authentique papers, don't you?


This is the left page. I used the Spellbinders star dies to accent this page. I distressed them with a bisque versa ink square. I used Burgundy twine to accent the areas where you would journal or put your photos.



This is the right side page. I used the same dies and accents o this page. There is plenty of room to put  your photos and journaling! 



This page set is perfect for little boys or patriotic holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.