Friday, June 19, 2015

Christmas in June?

The weather has been all over this place this spring, but with summer on the way (and some days already in the 80's) I had to cool off a little bit and working on some Christmas projects sure put me in a cooler frame of mind!



I used the pattern on the papers back to make the photo squares and mounted them on brown card stock. 
We have lots of snow flake dies at the store and Leann cut me some out of white to use on this page.  I cut some custom birds on our Pazzle (commercial die cutting system) out of brown cardstock and added them to the page as well. Very simple pages with beautiful patterned paper! 


Even though I want to cool down, I'm not quite ready to go sledding yet!! Winter can wait until December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.