Sunday, June 21, 2015

Spellbinders Contemporary Circles

Spellbinders has come out with some really neat dies recently, really stepped up their game! 
Like with this circles die. Swooshes and circles and so fun to work with! 
I worked up these cards using a sheet of white cardstock, a sheet of sour apple green cardstock and a bright pink cardstock. Quick, easy and oh so much fun!! I can't decide which color combination I want to work with next!


I cut my green cardstock to fit the front of an A2 card, then cut the die out from near the center. (that is the green die used in the card below) Then I cut out the die in pink. I placed the green carstock on the front of the white card and then matched up the pink die. I used some of the spaces from the green die to fill in the swooshes. I then cut the green circle with the die that comes with that goes in the center. I stamped in the corner and added some bling!


For this one I used the green cut out from above and placed it on the white cardstock. I added the cutouts from the above pink diecut. Cut a white circle and popped it out. I then cut an additionl green circle and stamped it, adding bling. I cut a strip of pink paper and attached it to the card. The green circle was then added and popped up. 


So many ways to make this die into cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.