Thursday, June 11, 2015

Susan Louise Paper Pics Card Kit

The great thing about card kits is that all the work is already done for you. You can purchase them and follow the directions and in no time have 4 cards ready to go! I chose to use these 4 Susan Louise paper pics in the latest card kit that I designed for the store. 


I also used lots of dies!! Spellbinders labels dies, Spellbinders Nestabilities circle dies, Spellbinders Star die, MFT scalloped die, Memory Box tag die, Memory Box star circle border die, Memory Box Open Studio pierced scalloped circle die, Taylored Expression Star Border die and the MFT Flag tail banner die.
I used Copic Markers to embellish 2 of the paper pic images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.