Saturday, November 21, 2015

Hobby House Christmas Topper 2

Yesterday I showed you card 1 from my Hobby House Christmas Topper class. This is the second card we made in that class.


I used the same Copic background technique on this card. I also used a green Copic marker that matched the green in my die cut poinsettia (by Cheery Lynn) to color over the leaves in the picture. 
I inked the poinsettia petals with matching blue before assembling. I used a red pearl in the center. 
Papers are a metallic blue cardstock and polka dots are by Kaiser Craft. Ribbon tied at the bottom finished off this card. 

1 comment:

  1. The copic coloring on the Hoppy House Christmas Topper cards is beautiful. Love all the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.