Friday, November 13, 2015

Impression Obsession Gingerbread House Card

I bought this really neat Impression Obsessions house die and just had to play around with it a little bit. This was a real quick work up, but it could definitely be made in 'more'.

I cut the house out of brown with the roof, gingerbreading, window and door out of white. I used the Impression Obsession Christmas Icons candy cane to do the candy canes that line the roof. I used Copic markers to draw the swirls on white Candi Dots to make the mints that line the bottom of the house. I finished off the card by using a matching green ribbon on the bottom.

You could add a ton more candy dies around the house if you choose. A gingerbread person would be reallyy cute with this! A nice Christmas stamp would finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.