Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Tim Holtz Crazy Birds- Christmas Eve


If you haven't heard about the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds yet, you are missing out! These things are so popular they keep flying off the shelf! And the Accessories that go with them! Super cute!

I made this crazy bird into one who was watching for Santa!


I used a natural felt card base and layered with a true red cardstock.
 The black background paper is by Basic Grey. LOVE the writing on this paper! 
I then added a tree die by Memory Box. I turned it on it's side to make it a branch.
 Circle is by Spellbinders Nestabilities.
 Santa and sleigh is by Cheery Lynn (I cut two of the reindeer off to fit it on my card)
I colored my Crazy Bird with R46, R37, C7 and E57. I colored the Top Hat Accessory with C7 and G06. I fussy cut my bird and hat, but Tim Holtz does have die sets that match each of these stamp sets if that is what you prefer!
I finished off the card by adding Crystal Stickles on hat and branch to resemble snow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.