Thursday, November 26, 2015

Tim Holtz Crazy Bird- Christmas Santa

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope all of you are celebrating your thanks today with family and friends!
I'm getting ready to eat lots of turkey and pumpkin pie in a few hours. Yum! 
In the meantime, here is another Christmas card using the Tim Holtz Crazy Birds and Crazy Accessories. 


I once again used the Natural Felt cardstock for  my base. I used some text weight metallic paper in a brown to layer my card. The patterned paper is Basic Grey. Snowflakes are also cut from the metallic paper and topped off with a rhinestoone. Greeting is a Stamps by Judith sentiment. 
I used both the Santa hat accessory and the bow tie accessory on this card Colored in R46 & R37. Bird was colored in greens (YG) and yellow (Y) I used glossy accents to pop out the eyes on this bird. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.