Friday, November 27, 2015

Tim Holtz Crazy Bird -Tree Decorating

If you aren't out shopping all the Black Friday sales, you could be like my family and start decorating your tree! We have an artificial tree due to my allergies so we generally have it up from Black Friday until mid January! 


This is the last of my Tim Holtz Crazy Bird Christmas cards. For now, anyway!

I used Natural Felt Cardstock as the card base. A Coordinations Forrest Moss cardstock for layering and for the trees. The tree patterned paper is by Basic Grey.

I used the Crazy Accessories Candy Cane for this card along with the sweet Crazy Bird. (Shhh......He's my favorite!) I hand cut out the bird and candy canes.

 The trees are the fir tree trio by Impression Obsession. I used the large tree for my card.

I can't wait to make more of these cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.