Monday, November 30, 2015

Joyful Penquin Shaker Card!


Don't you just love shaker cards? They seem to bring out the kid in all of us!

I used a country blue cardstock for the base of this card. I also used it for accents on the card....the scalloped circle (Impression Obsession) and the top fishtail banner (My Favorite Things-Dynamics).

Plaid paper is by Carta Bella. Penguin is a Stamps by Judith, and colored with Copics.

I kept this card simple and just put the sequins in the shaker with a plain cream cardstock backing. Cream was also used for the Joy die (Lawn Fawn) and the bottom fishtail banner (My Favorite Things-Dynamics)

The snowflake came inside the sequin package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.