Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Coffee! Coffee! Need Coffee?

This was the second set of stamps that I just had to get for my January 8th class. Those that know me know that I LIVE for my coffee in the morning....and some mornings need a lot more coffee than others! ha
I used the same red that I used in the Udderly Delightful card. Background papers are the front and back of paper in the same collection as yesterdays paper by Echo Park. Cow is layered on red paper and then on blue. Words are on blue paper. Both cow and words are popped up. Flowers are once again using a Martha Stewart punch and finished off with gold Liquid Pearls. I used Glossy Accents over the cups to make them look ceramic.


Innie is made using the second portion of the word stamp mounted on red paper put on background paper coordinating with the front. 
Copics used are: Y32, N0, N2, N3, E93, G24, B000, B32, R17

Time for my second cup of coffee! Is your day a one or two cup day?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.