Thursday, January 22, 2015

I ate it!

Okay, so I didn't really eat it. But that bird just had to go. No one should be telling our ages....isn't that right ladies? So all joking aside, how can you NOT fall in love with this Penny Black stamp? It is so darn cute! I'm guessing you are going to see this all over the blogs and Pinterest this year. There will be no shortage of ideas for using this stamp. Everyone I know of is falling in love with it and we are getting requests for it like crazy at the store!


This sweet kitty was SO fun to color! I can't get enough. I've already used it for several birthdays already in the last couple of months. This is another of those cards that you leave simple so that stamp can speak for itself! I had to add this adorable ribbon though....It really made me think of spring and lately I need to think of warmer weather and brighter days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.