Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Just Ducky!

How can you NOT think of spring when you see cute little ducks? This is the third and final card from my January 8th class.

Same red cardstock and dots background once again from Echo Park. (Same collection as other cards in the class~Fine and Dandy) Same punch by Martha Stewart with same gold Liquid Pearls. I added some ribbons to dress it up a little.
Blue paper is cut out with Spellbinders oval scalloped die and ducky cut with oval die by Spellbinders. Ducky is popped up on the scalloped oval. Words are also popped up. I used coordinating Copics to highlight words and 'ink' edge.

Copics used: Y13, Y15, YR16, YR18, G24, B000.

I hope you have a Ducky Good Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.